Friday, August 24, 2012

School Shopping Management.

Later on today I am going school shopping which I am extremely excited about. Everyone usually gets excited to go school shopping especially if you are a girl. Shopping is our life as girls and I just wanted to share some of my tips and tricks (so scroll down so we can get started).

This is a picture of one of the biggest Forever 21's.
What to get:
My #1 go to place is Forever 21 the reason why is because there are low prices Oh, and you definitely cant forget the gorgeous clothes. I try to shop smart and get things that I not only like but that I love. What I expect to get today is:

  1. White V-Neck
  2. Black Body-Con Skirt
  3. (Any Color) Body-Con Skirt
  4.  Statement Jewelry
  5. Cardigan 


My #2 go to place is PacSun it is a little more expensive but its worth it because there you can find some really unique clothes. A few weeks ago I got some striped white and blue pants with a ripped detail in certain places. What I expect to get today is:

  1.  Ripped Jeans
  2.  (A Few) Shirts
  3. Shoes

My #3 Choice which is last but not least Hollister. It is even more expensive than the last pick and I love Hollister, but when I go there I try to pick out things that don't look like they came from there. All throughout school there is always a copycat I know it's childish but who wants to dress alike? What I expect to get today is:

  1. Regular Jeans
  2. Cardigan
  3. Cami
  4. Ruffled Tee
  5. Brown Belt

Money:
I do not know your finatial situation but I am just going to tell you the amount of money I usually get. There should be $100 for essentials, $50 for underwear, $100 for jewelry, $30 for hair acessories and the leftover money for anything else you may want or need.

$200 (or more) Mom
+ $200 (or more) Dad
+ $100 (or more) Grandma & Grandpa (Moms Parents)
+ $100 (or more) Grandma & Grandpa (Dads Parents)
$600 (or more) Total 

No comments:

Post a Comment